PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo facebook111_zps824f8321.png  photo freebies111_zps3949d628.png

Friday, September 14, 2012

In the Garden

 Our yard is always full of flowers and lots of other flora, and plenty of fauna too. My mom loves gardening. Maybe digging around in the dirt and realizing that you can coax something to grow from your handy work makes it worth all the time it takes to do it. Whatever her reasons for loving it so much, I appreciate all the beauty she adds to our home.

My mom loves flowers all over the yard.

Fresh pears all autumn long!


My Mocha

My shy cat, Franny


















Such a pretty tree. Love crate myrtles!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! The pear tree is a nice addition to a garden, too. Unfortunately, I don't have a green thumb :(

    Your cats are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete