PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo facebook111_zps824f8321.png  photo freebies111_zps3949d628.png

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My First Newborn Session!

An old friend got in touch with me not too long ago and asked if I would be interested in doing her newborn's photos. Of course, I hopped on that like hungry wolves on a juicy steak! I've never had the chance to take newborn pictures, so this was very exciting for me. I've heard you have to have a lot of patience to do baby pictures and I finally found out firsthand. He was a little on the fussy side through most of it, but he was completely adorable and I enjoyed every minute of it ☺

 100% Boy!

 Fresh from Heaven

 Isn't he the cutest thing?! I so enjoyed taking these pictures and it was an excellent time to catch up with my friend. He is a beautiful little boy!
Remember to check out and like my page on Facebook and follow my boards on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment