PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo facebook111_zps824f8321.png  photo freebies111_zps3949d628.png

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Words of Wisdom

It's been awhile since I posted some Words of Wisdom. So let's get to it!
In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. - Dodinsky

I go fishing not to find myself, but to lose myself. -Joseph Monniger

A few more that I adore about fishing:
  • Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths. –Jimmy D. Moore
          (I don't think my boyfriend would argue ☺)
  • No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man. –Heraclitus
  • Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self. –Ted Hughes
Aren't these great? I hope you all have a very blessed day ☺
Find me on Pinterest and follow my blog for more Words of Wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment