PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo facebook111_zps824f8321.png  photo freebies111_zps3949d628.png

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wow, it's already that time again! This year has certainly flown by and there have been so many blessings poured out on my family and me. I encourage all of you to write down every good thing that has happened to you this past year just to see how good God has been! My challenge for you (and myself) in the coming new year is to set up a jar to fill with little notes- notes that will remind you of blessings. When something good happens, write it on a slip of paper, fold it up, and collect it in the jar. When 2013 comes to an end, open your jar and read all the blessings! You'll be surprised how quickly they will add up.

I hope you and I both will make it a point in the new year to be more thankful! And let's not forget during this time that Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas. His birth brought us new life. So from my home to yours,
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment