PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo facebook111_zps824f8321.png  photo freebies111_zps3949d628.png

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Movie Night Gift Idea

Ok, I had to share this gift idea with everyone! I made this for my boyfriend's birthday (shh.. he doesn't know yet!). I love this! It's so easy to make and anyone would love getting a gift like this! My best friend is moving into a new apartment and I just might make her one, too. All you need is movie theater candy, a big popcorn bowl, popcorn (movie theater butter, anyone?), and of course an awesome movie! I also found some neat popcorn tubs that I just had to include.. So maybe you could whip this up for a friend, newlywed couple, brother/sister, Christmas gift- the possibilities are endless! So snap to it dear!

 

(Find a newer version of this gift here!)
Happy gifting!



No comments:

Post a Comment