PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo facebook111_zps824f8321.png  photo freebies111_zps3949d628.png

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In a Tux

 Class  of 2012

 My little brothers.. That's right, my little brothers. They're not so little anymore, are they? I know that they annoy me- endlessly.. But I do love them to death. They'll be graduating this year and starting college, and I can't believe it! Where did the time go? I still remember when they were cute and small! I know they think they're grown, but they're not- especially not to me. It just won't sink in that this is their last year of high school.

They are nearing adulthood, and I'm a proud big sister. I hope they get everything they desire out of life and look to God for guidance and understanding. Only by His grace can they reach their full potential. They'll always be my little brothers, no matter how big they get. ☺
 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths. -Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment